Saturday 13 August 2011

VLCD Day #43: -1.4 (AKA: Before and After Pictures!!)

So today is my final day in Phase 2, I move on to Phase 3 tomorrow! In June, before I started my diet, I took some before pictures. I didn't realize at the time how different I looked from how I pictured myself. I mentioned a few times that I felt like I couldn't see myself losing any weight since the beginning. Even though the scale was going down, I simply did not see where it was coming from! Thank goodness I took the before pics because today I took the after pics and MAN! What a difference!! The pics are a little risque but I figured we were good to go.

Look at my collarbone! Look at my neck! Look at my stomach from the side! Look at my adorable little ASS! Woo! 30lbs and I'm an entirely different person. Hell, it looks like I ATE another person!

Let me know what you think.

Please enjoy below:





2 comments:

  1. you look so good! skinny bitch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post. Keep posting such kind of info on your page. Im really impressed by your site.( HCG Drops Australia ) https://www.liberateyourself.com.au/

    ReplyDelete