Friday 12 July 2013

1.5 Years Later...

*Whoosh* Let me just dust this baby off...

Alright, alright. Calm down. I'm back, I'm here... you can all calm down. Seriously... stop cheering... why are you clapping? Mom, please. Not in front of my friends! Yeesh! *sigh* I love you too... let me get back to my blog here.

So, it's been just over a year & a half since my last round of HCG and my epic weight loss journey (man that sounds so cliche). Sorry for the break, I've simply been enjoying life! I am still down 41 whole entire pounds from my highest weight of 216lbs but, yes, I have gained a bit since my last round, +16 lbs. In a year and a half? Yea... I can handle that.

I've noticed lately that my blog has been getting a ton of hits & really growing without me even maintaining it. I think part of it is that HCG is the big fad diet of the year but also because of my epic before and after photos. I should probably give you an update on how my life has changed since the weight loss.

How my life has changed:
  • My skin has cleared up and is really healthy.
  • I lost a lot of hair when I was about 18 (alopecia) and it has grown back fuller and stronger after I lost weight.  Really noticeable difference actually!
  •  I sleep better and stopped snoring. My boyfriend is pretty happy about this.
  • Buying clothes is SO fun now. Everything looks awesome and I don't have to start at the biggest sizes anymore!
  • Guys check me out constantly. While I am not single, it is thoroughly enjoyable still. Love that ego stroke.
  • People are legitimately nicer to me... this was a weird one. People do more favors for me, listen closer when I talk, and want to become friends immediately. Because I'm in sales, this has affected me in a fantastic way.
  • I am TERRIFIED of becoming fat again. I have nightmares about it and am constantly thinking about how I look. I listen to all health tips and avoid so many foods.
  • I can now work out easier. I've started running recently and actually enjoy it! It's a little bizarre for me as I still have a huge rack so I always figured that's why I avoided it but really, it's just because I was so fat it was really hard to breathe.
  • Healthier choices come much more naturally for me. No longer are the days where my cupboards are stocked with snacks, now it's fresh veggies and meat as far as the eye can see.
These are just some of the changes I've noticed but over all, my life is just so much better. My confidence is through the roof, my skin is better, my health is better, my life is just... better.

If you're thinking of doing this diet, just go for it! You lose 43 days of your life on this diet and gain a whole new world. So worth it. If I did this all over again, I would do better on Phase 3. Phase 3, maintenance is INSANELY important!! I would have followed it closer and worked harder to maintain my weight properly during those 3 weeks. This might actually be the most important part of the entire diet.

Anyhow, I'm off to go for a run with my dogs. If you've got any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me! I'll do my best to continue updating the blog but really... what do I have left to say?

Do it. 




7 comments:

  1. Amazing result just keep posting and do a good job you look just fine after this

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one good blog and good job just continue to work on your body if you didn`t try hcg drops read a little about it it helps....

    ReplyDelete
  3. because somebody told me it could be dangerous..

    how to get rid of belly fat

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read this from beginning to end! Could not put down my phone!
    Thank you for sharing your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been dotty by reading your blog because it has a unique data hcg drops

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete