Sunday 31 July 2011

VLCD Day #29 (+0.1) & Day #30: -0.6 (AKA: Almost Back in Black)

So moving day is done, unpacking/organizing month has begun and while I'm starting to lose focus on my diet I am still on track with my eating after my delicious cheat day on Thursday. I was up 0.1lbs yesterday but this morning was down 0.6lbs. Tomorrow I should be back to where I was Thursday morning and the losing can continue!

I have been eating a bit less than normal these days simply because I have been too busy but that also means I haven't been drinking enough water. Last night I drank two big glasses of water before bed and didn't even have to get up at all last night so I'm thinking that means I really needed it. I'm trying harder today but still doesn't seem good enough. I'll drink way more into this evening. I did have tomatoes and an apple today so hopefully the water from those will help me.

Anyway, hopefully I can get back on track here. Only two weeks left until I am onto Phase 3 so that should be interesting. I can't wait to eat something beside chicken, beef, tomatoes, apples and cucumbers. Strawberries are such a waste though because they go bad almost instantly. Damn strawberries. Anyone know any good ways to make strawberries stay ripe longer?

No comments:

Post a Comment