Tuesday 2 August 2011

VLCD Day #31: -0.8 (AKA: Almost There...)

Down almost a full pound today! I hope that keeps coming. I've been fighting a cold the last few days so I'm scared that another stall is coming but since I've got just under two weeks to go I'm setting my goal for 25lbs and just working hard to hit that number. I've already done the math and should be starting my secnod round at the end of September but I'm going to be timing it that my loading days will be during the last couple of days of TOM so I will not risk running into another major stall in the dead middle of my P2.

I've really got to get back on track. I've gotten very lazy about timing my shot, drinking my water and measuring all of my foods. I even had some NeoCitrin the other night (which has a lot of sugar) and snuck in some of my favorite steak spice. Bad girl. I'm going to start really focusing on everything and hopefully I can get back to losing a lb per day like I did for the first two weeks before TOM.

Wish me luck, friends. I'll need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment