Friday 5 August 2011

VLCD Day #33: -1.2 (AKA: 25lbs Lost in a Month!)

So I've finally hit the 25lbs mark!! Woohooooooo!! Clothes are definitely fitting better and I'll need to go shopping soon. I can't even wait to do my next round in about 2 months. I can't believe that I might eventually be skinny?? This is the lowest weight I've been since high school! Amazing.

I am almost as excited to do my next round as I am to have potatoes again haha. In between the rounds I will be doing some excercise, I'm thinking weights will be the most helpful. Get my muscles up so it will tighten everything!

Anyway, really looking forward to real food but also psyched that I'm still losing and have surpassed my goal for this round. Let's see if I can hit 30 lbs! Only one week left...

No comments:

Post a Comment