Wednesday 10 August 2011

Day #40: -1lbs (AKA: Last Day of Shots... 3 Days Left...)

Wow, that was a very tough 40 days!! The first 25 days were the easiest, the last 15 were super tough. I have had non-stop cravings and a lot more cheats than I should have been having. A little lick of peanut butter here, a tiny nibble of potatoes there. Bad bad girl. But, I have still lost a substantial amount of weight and will get refocused for my second round in a couple of months! I am pretty proud of my losses and can really see the difference now with my clothing.

When we moved I had to go through all of my clothing and have found a ton of old stuff. I am actually too small for some of the clothes that I was wearing last summer! They hang off of me! I also have bras that fit me so much better now than they used to and my dresses look a lot better on me. It doesn't seem to have made enough difference for people to comment on it yet but the next round will fix that.

So, today is my last shot. I will be on the VLCD for today and the next three days and then I move on the Phase 3: stabilization. I will be working to keep my weigh within 2lbs of my final weight. This is to reset my body to think that my new weight is healthy rather than my old weight 30lbs ago. It will be tough but I'm welcome for new foods. Man I want to eat a big fat steak with a big mixed salad and some peanut butter, dammit! Too bad I still can't have carbs. Peanut Butter toast will still have to wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment