Monday 22 August 2011

Phase 3 - Day #10 (AKA: Eureka! Maintaining Through Maintenance)

So apparently I've discovered the true way to stabilize my weight... it's actually very simple. All you have to do it... avoid all carbs and sugar! Who knew?! Yes, yes, yes. I bow to the brilliance of the HCG diet and agree, once again, to follow all of your rules and guidelines. You will lead me in the right direction to skinny-mini-me.

It really is as simple as avoiding anything with sugar in the ingredients or carbs on the nutritional info, within reason, I mean. For example, yesterday I ate ALOT. I had everything from pepperoni and bacon to peanut butter and chocolate pudding! The pudding was the no sugar added stuff with only 1g of sugar and 1g of carbs and I had TWO of them! I was convinced I would be having a steak day this morning but TADA! I weighed less this morning then I did yesterday! I'm only up 0.4lbs above what I was 10 days ago. I'd say that's pretty good.

I've read other HCG blogs where people put on 15lbs in between their first and second rounds!! That's crazy!! I haven't worked THIS damn hard just to screw it up when I need to maintain. All of my cravings are now gone because I can basically have anything I want, within reason. I mean, I'm not having bread or anything like that but seriously, who craves bread? I was craving chocolate milk and ice cream but the pudding has fixed that.

On another note, I'm really done with not having any jeans that fit. Seriously! My jeans are hanging off of my butt, don't fit to my legs and my belt makes the waist overlap. It's very frustrating but it's raining today so I can't wear a dress. I suppose I COULD go shopping but dammit, I'm going to lose more weight in 4 or 5 more weeks and it just seems redundant. Even my spandex pants and tops are hanging off of me. Didn't even know that that could happen! ...not that I'm complaining.

1 comment:

  1. Tansey - the AuntAugust 23, 2011 1:21 pm

    Who craves bread? Me unfortunately. If I could give up bread and sugar I know I'd be skinny minny - but I love my breads! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete