Thursday 13 October 2011

R2 VLCD Day #18: -2lbs (AKA: Smaller Body... Smaller Hands. WTF?)

Down another 2lbs today, WHAAAAT? Awesome, right? On the bad side, as I've mentioned before, nothing in my closet fits me. Like... nothing. It's all too damn big. But at least I can cover my body in my jewellery, right? Wrong. Apparently.

I have recently found that my engagement ring has been slipping off of my finger when I shake my hand or when my hands get cold. I thought nothing of this and just assumed that my hands were extra silky. Until I went to a jewellery store to try on a couple of new rings and found that all the sample sizes fit. Shocked, I asked the girl why they have bigger sample sizes then the other stores and she looked totally confused. She then said that the sample sizes were size 7.5... this is shocking since I wear a size 8.5! So, with both me and the sales girl standing there looking shocked and confused... it finally clicked. I've lost 40lbs and apparently some of that came out of my fingers. Whoa. I know that the HCG diet is supposed to sculpt the body and take even amounts of weight off of all of your body but seriously, my fingers?? Maybe my childhood dreams of being a hand model aren't totally lost...

No comments:

Post a Comment