Sunday 30 October 2011

R2 VLCD Day #35: +1.2lbs (Sniffle Sniffle Coff Coff. DAMMIT!)

Weeeeell... I've gained about 4lbs in the last 4 days because I'm getting really sick. Been under a tonne of stress and haven't been sleeping properly. Of course, all of these things lead to getting sicker, sleeping less and more stress so that's fun. I hope this backwards stall can stop because nothing I'm doing food wise seems to be helping it. Fortunately, I still look amazing so I'm not terribly worried. Also, I've already decided to do another round after about 8 or 9 weeks.


On the bright/insane side, I recently went to the mall to buy myself a new bra. I havent been able to buy bras from a normal store like, La Senza or Victoria's Secret since I was in highschool (still going through puberty, tyvm) and decided not to tempt that yet. I chose to stop by my local Change Lingerie store. They are supposed to be know for having specialty sizes and for fitting basically everyone so I had high hopes for them having my first "normal" sized bra. Silly me.

Before starting this diet I was wearing a 42 DDD. For those who don't understand how bras work, the numbers are the size in inches of a woman's rib cage (where the band sits) and the letters are the cup size. The larger the band size, the closer the cup size gets to the ribs and the smaller the cups need to be. For example, a 42DDD has a large rib cage and a fair sized rack but looks proportioned; while a 32 DDD would have Pamela Anderson tits. Everyone caught up? Great! I hope that made sense... Anyhow, I was a 42DDD. Big but proportioned. Yesterday when I got measured I was given the incredible news that I was now a 34I. Thats an I everyone... like eye but a letter. I. Does anyone know what this means? Oh, you with your hand up in the back! Yes, that is correct. That means that while I have lost weight in my rib cage and the rest of my body, my breasts have kept every single one of their little fat cells all full to the brim.

I've lost weight everywhere except my boobs. Awesome. Actually no, not awesome. It would be awesome if say, I was a C cup or a D cup, but an I cup?! No, I definitely could have used some loss in the top portion of my body. Ah well, at least I know how to work it!

2 comments: