Saturday 24 September 2011

R2 Loading Day #1 (AKA: Too Much of a Good Thing? Hell No! ...okay fine maybe I went overboard.)

Hello and welcome back to Folly's disappearing act AKA: my highly successful HCG diet. In my first round you will notice that I lost almost 30lbs in only 43 days! Not too shabby, eh? You can read all about that in my previous blog entries.

I have been off the weight loss portion of the diet (Phase 2) and into the maintenance portion for 6 weeks (Phase 3) and am only up 3lbs which I would say is pretty impressive. I have read some terrifying blogs about girls who have lost 20lbs during the VLCD (Very Low Calorie Diet) part and then gained 15lbs back during the maintenance phase because they went to a wedding and ate the entire cake during the ceremony and then stole food off of everyone else's plates when they weren't looking and then she ate every morsel of food in her pantry and her children starved to death... or something like that... I dunno, I probably didn't read the whole thing or may I covered my eyes because it was too scary. Either way, I'm still on track so there crazy cake eating child starving lady. I am WINNING! Oh god... I just used a Charlie Sheen reference... I've eaten way too many cupcakes today.

Last week I did a small cleanse which was nice although I also did two steak days because I was on the island with work and had pasta for the first time in months. Not worth it the steak days of torture. I've found that nothing tastes as good as I remember anymore! I had some Chinese food a couple of weeks ago that I had been craving and was severely disappointed with it. Veggies never let me down though, I had a couple cherry tomatoes last night and damn were they good.

I have been actively avoiding basically any of the foods I was eating during Phase 1 including chicken breast, tomatoes, cucumbers, lean steak, ground beef or chicken and Melba toast. I've done this because a) I was fucking sick of them and b) knew I was doing a second round and didn't want to be fucking sick of them.

I am absolutely ready to start my second round and am currently doing my favorite part of the HCG diet... my loading days. Loading days are the first two days of the diet where you eat as much fat as possible so that your fat cells are nice and plump so that when you start your VLCDs it will help control the hunger. Also known as the best recommended part of a diet EVER.

It is 2:30pm here on Saturday afternoon and let me tell you what I've eaten already today in the order they were eaten:

4 Chocolate chip cookies
Caprese salad with balsamic reduction
Nando's mixed nuts
chocolate milk
French toast
Bacon
Orange juice  (All of the last 7 items were before 9:30am)
Fatburger Poutine
Fatburger BBQ burger w/ bacon
2 medium cokes
3 mini cupcakes
1 rootbeer lollipop from A&W (They're still free! So awesome.)

I am so full but damn am I happy. All of these items were perfectly picked out as the shit I've been craving for the last 3 months but have actively denied myself. I figure if I eat these specific items and plan out my two loading days then I will hit 90% of the cravings I will have and it will be easier to say 'No' to them.

Also this morning, while devouring my cookies, I mixed my first batch of HCG! During the last round the therapist is the one that mixed the HCG for me so I didn't really think much of it but this time it was all me. Somehow I managed to splash myself with the HCG and spill a bunch on my table so there's that. Let's hope that I got enough in the damn water to actually control my hunger for the next 30 days til I mix the second batch. It looks okay but who the hell knows. I'll keep you updated on this fiasco and if worse comes to worse then I'll just mix a second batch. C'est la vie.

Anyways, please get back to devoting 10 minutes of your day to reading my blog and please do not hesitate to contact me with comments or questions at any time. Also, if you're interested in trying this diet, please feel free to contact me, I can hook you up.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment