Sunday 25 September 2011

R2 Loading Day #2 (AKA: Gained 5lbs Yesterday. That Seems Reasonable... or NOT)

So I finished off my first loading day yesterday with dinner at Hidden Lounge. That included scallop Mac n Cheese, pulled pork and blue cheese mini pizzas, bacon wrapped sirloin and many other delectable dishes. We then went to the movies, although we missed the movie and instead played video games at the arcade for an hour, but I did get to enjoy a bag of popcorn! I used to be able to put away a medium sized popcorn within two hours at the movies, now, as soon as I have a single handful my craving is over. So weird. It would be the first time ever that I tossed half a bag of popcorn simply because I was done. Go me, I guess!

Anyhow, after eating my weight in junk food I put on an extreme amount apparently. My scale read 5lbs over what it did yesterday! On my previous round during the loading days I only put on 3lbs across both days. This seems weird to me. I wonder if I screwed my metabolism by not having my weight settle properly during the maintenance phase. This round I am going to work extra hard to avoid carbs and sugar during Phase 3.

I am still enjoying my loading day today but I am craving much less. All I've eaten today is a caprese salad, bacon and some nuts, some brie and crackers, teriyaki chicken, two pieces of yam tempura and some gomaee. In reality that is not that much, especially on a loading day! I am still full from yesterday, I think.

I am kind of nervous to start my VLCD tomorrow. I want to lose another 30lbs so badly but again am scared to eat the wrong thing or forget a rule or cheat. I have officially booked my trip to Vegas in December and would love to look hot in the city of sin! I doubt I'll have any issues with hunger though, my stomach has learned not to complain because it must know that I always get what I need!

Anyhow, wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment