Monday 26 September 2011

R2 VLCD Day #1 (AKA: How Do I Do This Again?)

So woke up this morning expecting the worst from my scale and lo and behold, I was down almost a  full pound from yesterday! WTF body? Yesterday was another loading day although I took it much easier than I did on Saturday. Who the hell knows but either way I am feeling much better not to be up so high when I start my VLCD.

Speaking of, today was day 1! I am not nearly as prepared as I was last time as I have not cooked any of my meat before starting, most of that has to do with the fact that my damn food scale is not working. I bought another one today but forgot to buy batteries. Fortunately I had some frozen burger patties that were left over from my previous round. Lucky me! Except I didn't have any protein for lunch. Boo-urns.

Today was a little weird, hunger didn't hit me until I got home around 5pm. Then I was ravenous until I shoved some food down my gullet. Can't wait to see the scale tomorrow though. Oooooh that's the best damn part!

Can't wait to let you know what the damage is!

No comments:

Post a Comment