Wednesday 28 September 2011

R2 VLCD Day #3: -2.1lbs (AKA: 5.7lbs Lost in Two Days... AGAIN!)

Yahoo! Down 2.1lbs this morning! That makes it 5.7lbs lost in only my first two VLCD days! Same as last round except it was only 5.1bs, ooooh I am already off to an amazing start over half a pound over last round!!! Let's hope this keeps up!!  Clearly my facial and the Splenda had no adverse effects. Lucky meeeee! I like Splenda much more than I like Stevia. It just doesn't blend as well with coffee although the flavoured drops are pretty good... but I still prefer Splenda.

Today, unfortunately, I had a wicked tummy ache all day while working. I had chicken and an apple for lunch so that helped calm my tummy but I should have grabbed a cucumber or lettuce to go with them because my cherry tomatoes did not help. Maybe they're too acidic? I think it's because I haven't been taking my fiber this round so as soon as I got home I had a big glass of water with some 100% acacia fiber and I felt considerably better! Gotta remember to have that in the mornings so I don't suffer anymore. I didn't feel hungry today just a grumbly unhappy tummy for a couple of hours. I am feeling sooo much better now that I'm home and have had my dinner as well.

I had steak for dinner although it was cooked yesterday and just reheated tonight, that is not very good. I think I'll stick to my burgers when I am having beef for a meal. I am also considering trying prawns, my friend said she eats prawns every once and a while and it has still worked, she even said she has had two hard boiled eggs (only one yolk) for breakfast and it also went over well! Lucky me! I love hard boiled eggs and my dogs love the yolk so that's nice for all of us.

Can't wait for tomorrow. I like weighing myself before bed too and when I wake up in the middle of the night so I can watch the scale go down but I am still shocked at how much of a difference an hour makes! I always weigh myself at the same time each morning and man do I love 7:30am. Oooooooh I am just so fucking happy right now. I was totally scared that it wouldn't work this time, for some reason. You have to leave at least 6 weeks in between your first and second round and even longer between your second and third and I was just so scared that the 6 weeks wasn't long enough or that last time was just a fluke. I keep thinking... man, this is too good to be true! But no, I lost 30lbs and it stayed off for 6 whole weeks and now, I'm losing even more and it will stay the fuck off! Maybe by the time next summer comes I will be able to wear a bikini for the first time in my life? Who knows but a girl can dream and man... these dreams are good.

People are actually starting to notice the loss, I went to visit my mom and stepdad last week and they both said it made a huge difference. My mom says my butt is smaller and Howard says my face actually has a shape (other than round). The before and after pictures totally speak for themselves but man it's nice for OTHER people to see the difference too. Even the girls I work with were saying I looked good. I am so thrilled... why the hell didn't I do this sooner? Oh thank you HCG. Thank you thank you thank you! Til tomorrow friends, and please... if this is a dream... don't ever wake me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment