Friday 7 October 2011

R2 VLCD Day #12: -0.1lbs (AKA: WARNING! Graphic Content... kinda...Injection Video!)

Lame loss today but at least it's not a gain! I worked extra hard today to lose more tomorrow but blah blah blah diet stuff, I know what you're waiting for... my injection video!!

Now, due to multiple requests (my mom asked me twice), I have decided to upload a video of me doing my daily injection. Warning! Kind of graphic... if you're 10. It's not that bad, I don't look as teeny as I'd like but it gets the point across for now. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know. This is fair warning that if you do not like needles or blue shirts then DON'T WATCH THIS VIDEO! For those that especially like blue shirts and do not mind needles or have a morbid curiosity then please enjoy.

HCG Diet Injection - Silly Btch Therapy


Now! Wasn't that educational? I'm also putting together a video of my before and after pics. I'll let you know when I add that! If there are any other videos or pics you would like me to put up, please do not hesitate to request them.

No comments:

Post a Comment