Wednesday 12 October 2011

R2 VLCD Day #17: -1.7lbs (AKA: Stall Stall Go Away, Come Again... in Phase 3)

So for the last four days I was on a wicked stall! I was barely losing any weight each day although I did come down about 0.4lbs. I blame it on the eggs, which sucks. I cut out the eggs again and after a few days I started coming down again. Yesterday I lost 0.5lbs and then today, TADA... I lost 1.7lbs. Let's hope that keeps up so I can keep dropping the weight!

I read today that 165lbs is the average weight of women in North America. I doubt 5'1 is the average height though because I'm still lookin pretty chunky. I almost weight less than my fiancee though! That will be exciting when I get under 165... he's 6'1, mind you, but STILL! It's the principle that matters.

Now, I am expecting another stall here soon because TOM is back. A week early, no less. Bastard. But it's also my birthday this weekend and I fully expect to have a cheat day. I am craving some cajun chicken from Earl's. *drool* I must admit that this second round is harder than the first. During the first I was still all crazy gung ho and wasn't sure what to expect but now that I've been there done that I don't feel so afraid of screwing up... which is bad. Fear is the best way to stay on a diet, dammit. I am still losing weight though and it feels amazing but I hope I can lost my goal of 20lbs on this diet. I'm off to a good start and I'm sure I'll hit it, I will be at the half way mark in 3 days which hopefully means I'll lose another 15lbs in the next 3 weeks.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment