Sunday 2 October 2011

R2 VLCD Day #7: -3lbs (AKA: Lost 10lbs in 7 days? Uh yea, I Think I Can Handle That!)

Woop woop! I am incredible! HCG is incredibleist! 11lbs in 7 days. So far I am kicking the crap out of my last round and honestly, I will be thrilled if I lost 20lbs this round but absolutely epically ecstatic if I lose another 30lbs and so far it is going hella well! I didn't blog all weekend because I had an event on Friday night that I was working. My friend (let's call her... Stiff.) and I were working all day from 12pm to 10pm and didn't get back to my place til close to midnight. Nevermind the fact that at this event we were surrounded by delicious food. Two cheese tables, one focused on goat cheese (my fav) and many different fruit platters. Yet somehow I avoided all of it. Sheer willpower kept me from devouring all of the food in sight but I figured the loss would be so much better because I had been working for so long, standing and lifting heaving things etc.

The only problem is that we went to bed around midnight and woke up at 6am so Stiff could catch the ferry back nice and early. This means that a) I only got 6 hours of sleep and b) I had to weigh myself 1.5hrs earlier than normal. Unfortunately, these things led to me gaining 2lbs!! I almost had a heart attack! But at least now I know just how incredibly important sleep is for weight loss. Lucky for me, today I lost 3lbs which makes up the difference from yesterday and additional loss for today. I need to be extra careful to have a nice long sleep every night and to weigh myself at the exact same time every day. So important.

Anyway, starting week 2 tomorrow, let's hope for just as good a loss!

No comments:

Post a Comment