Thursday 23 June 2011

The Beginning of the End... of being Fat.

So I met with Susan from http://www.innergardenhealth.ca/ and we set up the date for me to start my HCG diet. I am heading back to West Van next Thursday, the day before the Canada Day long weekend, to take my first shot and start my loading days (Yay for one loading day while camping! Boo for two VLCD days while camping...) in the mean time she hooked me up with the "Advanced Naturals Total Body Rapid Cleanse" which I will be on for the next 7 days.

I have been an exceptionally bad eater over the last month... or 5. I have been eating whatever I want, whenever I want and man have I been paying for it! Nick still swears he doesn't see any weight gain but I know he's just lying because he is the best guy ever; although even he noticed my confidence taking a nosedive so he gave me the go-ahead to take some of our funds and put it towards any diet plan I wanted to try. After much research and advice I chose the HCG diet because it seems to have a pretty good return rate and a simple eating plan. Very restrictive though so this should be a real test of my willpower... of which I have none.

I am really nervous about all of this. The injections scare me but the thought of my willpower breaking down scares me even more. I am going to eat all of my very most favourite things on my loading days so that it might help the cravings later in the program. Over my cleanse I am going to eat lots of delicious veggies and fruits that I won't be able to have over the next couple of months too.

Today for breakfast I had some pita chip things that I found in the cupboard. Super healthy, right? Not. For lunch I had a small Wok Box thing and a spring roll. It was pretty yummy but I'm sure it was bad for me. I'm going to take my first capsules etc. for the cleanse tonight so for dinner I'm making low cal pork chops, corn on the cob and some mini potatoes. Then I've got to take my dogs for  a walk because they are getting a bit of cabin fever!

Hope this all works out... let me know if any of you have any questions about the diet or why the hell I have decided to do something so stupid!

No comments:

Post a Comment