Wednesday 29 June 2011

Preparation Cleanse - Day 6 (AKA: OMG I'M GETTING AN INJECTION TOMORROW)

Sooooo... the cleanse is basically over. Two more little pills and a glass of fiber. Then I'm onto my loading day. I've been looking forward to this day all my life. The day where I get to eat anything and everything I want to a disgusting degree and get to call it a diet.

I will be starting off my morning tomorrow having a disgustingly greasy breakfast at Bon's Off Broadway with my bestie Veronica who is moving to the T.O. on Friday. We will be saying ciao with a ton of chow. As she put it "Bacon, bacon, bacon, sausage and bacon." I couldn't put it better myself. Then I am off to get a my first HCG injection!! I am so nervited (nervous/excited)!!

I prepared a bunch of steak for my VLCD days today and I am all set for at least the first week of VLCD. I also went shopping for camping food and LOADED up on the bad shit. I've got two bags of chips, a big bag of M&Ms, cheddar sausages, the biggest baddest hamburgers I could find and lots of other goodies. I also have my meals all packed and ready to go. Yum yum yum.

I will be out and about tomorrow and on my way to camping but I will try to blog while away, if I have cell service. I will give a full update on Sunday evening though!!

Wish me luck, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment