Tuesday 12 July 2011

VLCD Day #11: -1.8lbs (AKA: Only 2.1lbs Way From My New Purse!)

So apparently that little kernel of perfection didn't affect me much! Part of me still thinks "What if I didn't have it? Would I have hit 2lbs down?" but I won't over think it. I didn't cheat at all today! I had and earlier morning than usual and was very good all day, despite the many distractions such as free cookies and a stop at Tim Horton's for coffee. I was very good. I added a teensy bit of cream to my coffee because there was no fat free milk but I didn't drink much of it so I think I'll survive.

I am up much too late tonight so I'm off to bed but can't wait to see my weight in the morning. I am slowly drifting into uncharted territory with my weight. Haven't been this low in at least 3 years, possibly more! Hope it keeps going down.

I tried on an old pair of jeans that definitely didn't fit me a few weeks ago but this time I could even button them up! The muffin top stopped me from wearing them for more than the few seconds it took to do my touchdown dance but at least I'm on my way.

Not sure if anyone's noticed but I update my little weight calendar over on the left each morning. If you're hoping for a sneak peek before I blog each evening then please feel free to check in each morning to do the math yourself.

Wish me luck! Everything is becoming more tempting each day... not as tempting as losing the pounds though.

No comments:

Post a Comment