Saturday 9 July 2011

VLCD Day #8: -0.6 (AKA: Back in Action?)

So today I dropped the 1/2 lb I put on yesterday and added a little tiny 0.1lb to my loss. Now at 9.1lbs lost all together! Let's hope tomorrow is a nice drop and we keep moving forward. If I don't lose tomorrow I will definitely do the apple day. An apple day, for those who don't know, is a day where you eat nothing but 6 apples throughout the day. Fortunately, I like apples so it shouldn't be too difficult.

Today wasn't too bad, I felt a little hungry around 11:30am so I had my apple and mini-burger with mustard and then munched on a couple of cucumbers throughout the day. Dinner was pretty lame with some grilled chicken and a Melba toast. Although I have convinced Starbucks to make me a new yummy drink... it's called the Blended Iced Americano. I order it just so I can see the weird looks the cashier gives me and the confusion it causes to the baristas. Very entertaining but also a yummy drink. It's basically a frapuccino but without the sugar or milk. Or it's basically an Iced American but they stick it in the blender for a few minutes. It's just blended ice and coffee except it goes all weird without the milk I guess? It ends up looking like a giant frap but with lots of foam and the coffee all sinks to the bottom but it is super good with a good dose of Vanilla Stevia! It helps with my frap and slurpee cravings.

I've drank a lot of water today as well but forgot my fiber this morning. Let's hope it all works out tomorrow though. I'm trying to convince Nick to film me getting the HCG ready and injecting it but he seems very freaked out by the idea... I think I'll have to wait for someone else to help me out haha Stephanie, I'm lookin at you!

No comments:

Post a Comment