Friday 29 July 2011

VLCD Day #27: -0.4lbs (AKA: Cheat Day! Woohoo!)

So today was my cheat day! My friend's birthday party was held at Earl's instead of korean bbq and the entire day I just drank tea and had some dehydrated apples so by the time dinner came I was ready for some eats!

I started off my naughty dinner with chili chicken and crispy won tons that I shared with a friend. Luckily we ate it pretty early because by the time we finished it I was pretty full. I drank a ton of unsweetened iced tea and water and then for dinner had the cajun chicken with fingerling potatoes and a side salad. Delicious. I also shared dessert (campfire s'mores) and it was all so yummy!

After that night of decadence I am definitely ready to get back to the proper diet. I hadn't seen most of these friends since the first day of the VLCD and they all said they can see a difference. They said I look much smaller in general. My waist is smaller, my shoulders and arms are smaller. They said in general I just look like all of me has shrunk some. I was thrilled to hear someone notice a difference! Although I will definitely be paying for dinner last night tomorrow morning. Hopefully the food will be kind... either way, tomorrow is a mini-steak day!

No comments:

Post a Comment