Wednesday 20 July 2011

VLCD Day #19: -0.2lbs (AKA: Dammit. You Win... I'll Wait Out The Storm.)

So the steak day worked for that day but definitely did not kick the stall out. Looks like it really wants me to stay around this certain weight mark so I'm just going to let it happen. I'm going to have my food and drink my water and do my walk and just assume that I'm not going to lose much tomorrow or even possibly gain. I've also decided to start with my HCG shots again and just carry on like nothing is happening.

I was super hungry today and I think it's because I didn't take the shot for two days in a row even though they recommend not taking them when TOM is around. I'm glad I started them up again though or I'm sure it would become torturous after the third day. I am now counting down the days when I get to eat normal food again. What is ridiculous is that I'm not even half way there yet! Scary times.

No comments:

Post a Comment