Wednesday 27 July 2011

VLCD Day #26: - 2.3lbs (AKA: Stall is OVER!)

Woohoo! 2.3lbs down today! That's HUGE! That's the most I've been down since my very first VLCD! I'm thrilled! I'm now down 22lbs in just 26 days. Looks like it might be catching up so, with any luck, I might just be able to say down 40 in 40. Although I might be dreaming it would be awesome!

Today was pretty generic, nothing too exciting, although I did forget to take my shot in the morning so I did it when I got home instead. I'm trying to drink more water so I downed two glasses when I got home and I'll down two more before bed to hopefully make up the difference. Again my sleep will be disrupted every couple of hours but no biggie.

Can't wait to see the scale tomorrow to confirm that the stall is done for!

No comments:

Post a Comment