Sunday 24 July 2011

VLCD Day #21: -1lbs & VLCD Day #22: 0lbs (AKA: Back on Track? ... Or Not.)

So I didn't get a chance to write my blog for day 21 or 22 but here they are!

I've been really down lately about not losing much over the last 7 days but we've also been crazy busy packing for our move next week so I haven't had to dwell much. I had a little tiny cheat when I took one bite of Nick's butter chicken which may have led to the day of no change (worth it!)

On Day 22 TOM will be gone so I decided to kick it off with another steak day which will hopefully get my losing back in gear. -20lbs here we come! I've been around the -17lb mark for just over a week which is a huge difference compared to the 7 and 8 lbs a week I was losing before but let's hope the stall is over and we can get back on our way for the rest of the 43 days. (20 days and counting...)

This steak day was a little difficult because I actually felt hungry AFTER I ate. I didn't get hungry all day until about 5pm so I made my steak. I was hungry again by about 6pm so I ate my apple and for the rest of the night my tummy was grumbling. That was a new sensation for me since I've been on the diet so I just drank more water and tea and went on with my night. We rented movies so at least I had a good distraction. Also, most of our food is packed up so I can't get to any of the good stuff anyway!!

I do seriously want some popcorn though. Blockbuster just wreaked of popcorn and I was dying but somehow managed to survive and say no. The cravings are getting worse simply because it's been so long since I've had anything different but they are still manageable. When I do have a cheat I feel insanely guilty and the food is never as good as I thought it was going to be. Even the butter chicken, which was delicious, still wasn't as mouth watering as I remember it. It was kind of disappointing! But, since I wasn't really losing anyway it was a nice treat.

Since I'm almost at 20lbs already I've decided to adjust my goal to 30lbs! If I lose 30lbs I will be the lowest weight I have been since college which will be a nice change. I am hoping to lose around 60 or 70lbs in total so making the halfway point in my first round would be incredible. I will start my second round 6 weeks after my 3rd week of no sugar and no carbs. I'm already looking forward to reaching my goal weight! It is within my grasp...

No comments:

Post a Comment