Tuesday 19 July 2011

VLCD Day #18: -1.1lbs (AKA: Steak Day was a Success!)

Well, it worked! I was down 1.1lbs today all thanks to that lovely steak day! If only I could get away with that everyday. I can't wait until TOM leaves so I can try a steak day without the stall happening at the same time. Maybe I'll hit 2lbs?

I had more balsamic vinegar today. I figure that if I'm going to be stalled by TOM I may as well enjoy it! It is cruel and unusual punishment to keep a girl from her chocolate so balsamic is the best I can do. At least it's sweet and feels a little like cheating.

I've found that I'm much better at drinking my allotment of water when I am at home or on a day off, I do not drink enough when I'm out! I can only handle things with a straw so I'm just going to get two venti iced green teas tomorrow from Starbucks and make sure those get drank. It also might be because drinking that much makes me have to pee every 30 seconds.

Ah well, lets hope the stall ends soon and I can go back to partying like a rockstar! Uh.. I mean... losing tons of weight by injecting myself with fertility drugs. That sounds better, right? Right??

No comments:

Post a Comment