Saturday 30 July 2011

VLCD Day #28: +0.7 (AKA: Revenge of the Cheat Day)

Last night was still worth it. I thought I would have gained a pound or two but instead it was a measly 0.7lbs! I can handle that. Hopefully I can regain my losses over the next couple of days and get back on track.

I decided to try an apple day today except all I had  was 3 apples and a few pickles. I am moving tomorrow so I've been insanely busy packing stuff up and taking over loads to the new apartment. Thank goodness my friend is here to help me! We are busy busy but no worries, we took extra time out of our day to go for a mani/pedi. I know there's not supposed to be any massage during the the HCG diet but c'mon, mani/pedis HAVE to have massages and damn were these people good! Again, worth it. First time in almost a month that I've fully enjoyed a meal and fully relaxed with a pampering mani/pedi.

Anyhow, lets see if the indulgences catch up to me in the AM. Also, because I'm moving we may not have internet for a couple of days. Will blog when I get a  chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment