Tuesday 26 July 2011

VLCD Day #25: -0lbs (AKA: Dammit, What Happened to my Progress?)

I was really really good yesterday! WTF?! I avoided pickles AND balsamic!! I skipped both of my melba toasts and one protein. There is no reason I shouldn't be down. I am kind of disappointed that there was no change but I suppose it's better than a gain. I'm still at 20lbs and still proud of myself but you get such high expectations from this diet!

I'm just going to keep going and if I have two days of stall then I will implement a steak day again which will hopefully kick it back into gear. I think the stall may be caused by my lack of water. Still not drinking the two litres I should be, I'm trying harder today but it's pretty tough because I'm simply not thirsty!

Ah well, I'll down a bunch tonight before and after dinner. Means I'll sleep badly but maybe I'll at least keep losing the weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment