Thursday 21 July 2011

VLCD Day #20 +0.9lbs (Ugh.)

So a day of absolutely zero cheating and I am +0.9lbs. Such bullshit! So irritating. If I was going to put on a pound I would at least hope to eat something bad! This is incredibly frustrating so tomorrow I'm going to do another steak day. Screw you TOM!

It is insanely difficult to stay on a diet like this if you're gaining weight regardless of whether you cheat or not. It's pretty much complete bullshit and I'm totally pissed that I'm gaining that amount after a completely clean day. It is so messed up. I even skipped my fruit and Melba for dinner last night!! WTF?! It is very hard to convince myself not to cheat when I'm not losing weight. Half of me is saying "What's the point? Have some ice cream!" and the other half is telling me it will pass.

Today I didn't feel hungry so that's good but also I know I didn't get enough water. I'm trying to make up for it tonight by drinking as much as I can but so far it's still not enough. I am now halfway through the HCG injection phase of my diet. In a day and a half I will be exactly half way through the diet. Now is when it starts feeling like torture! My friend is having her birthday party next Thursday and we're going to a Korean BBQ place (my fav!) but I won't be able to have anything there which completely blows. Next time I do this diet it will be in November where nothing good ever happens so by the time xmas comes I'll be able to enjoy myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment