Thursday 14 July 2011

VLCD Day #13: +0.3lbs (AKA: Sniffle Sniffle Coff Coff...)

Well as you can see I went up by 0.3lbs. Boo-urns. I'm coming down with a bit of a cold so I may be retaining water. I woke up pretty stuffed up and my weight fluctuated about 1.5lbs within a few minutes but I chose the higher weight that it showed because I just wasn't sure. Rather be slightly disappointed today than severely disappointed tomorrow.

Just in case of my cold, I drank an insane amount of water today. A couple of litres of water about 4 cups of tea and a coffee, I'll also have a bunch of water before bed. I also skipped my protein for lunch but had my veggies and apple. For dinner I made my mini-burger which was delicious, as per usual. I got some wicked heartburn so I had my apple to send it back to the depths of hell. Hopefully, it stays away.

I am 13 days in to this diet and it feels like I just started. It is moving very quickly and I'm getting used to the food. I enjoy not having to think about it and if I do feel hungry I know exactly what I can grab. I am getting much better at saying "No" to myself which will be a great skill to finally have when I move on to my non-diet life. Still can't wait to eat something substantial again. First thing I'm going to have is bacon and eggs. Crispy almost burnt bacon and delicious fried eggs, no yolk. Then I'll follow it up with Ants on a Log: Crunchy celery smothered in creamy peanut butter with big fat raisons on it. *grumble grumble* There goes my tummy!

Til tomorrow! BTW, if anyone has questions about what I eat or how I do anything please let me know. I'm happy to answer any questions you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment