Sunday 24 July 2011

VLCD Day #23: -1.8lbs (AKA: Woohoo Steak Day #2 Wins!)

Yay! Back on track! Only 0.6lbs away from my original goal of 20lbs. I am thrilled! The steak day was a success again and I couldn't be happier.

Today was pretty good too. Went to the beach this afternoon and sweated like crazy but just chilled and read my book. We always get lots of attention for the dogs so it's a pretty fun little excursion each time we go. I had my mini-burger and Nick had two delicious looking giant hot dogs. I was a little jealous but still satisfied. I'm trying to binge on water although it always messes with my sleep because I'm up about 4 or 5 times a night. So annoying.

So... I've decided to cheat. I have decided that on Thursday when I go for dinner for my friend's birthday I am going to do a steak day cheat kind of thing. I'm not going to eat anything until dinner and then I'm going to cheat by having some Korean BBQ, only meat and veggies though, and then the next day will be a proper mini-steak day. Hopefully this will counteract the bad cheating I'll be doing. Wish me luck! Until then though, I'm going extra hardcore on the diet and will be trying to lose as much as possible as to not upset my goals too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment