Wednesday 6 July 2011

VLCD Day #5: -0.2 lbs (AKA: Damn You Peri Peri Sauce! Please Be Kind, Sunblock...)

Soooo only 0.2lbs down today to make it an even 7lbs lost in 5 days. I blame the Peri Peri sauce that I put on my shrimp last night. Boo-urns.

I decided to be extra super duper careful today and drank lots and lots of water, had some fiber this morning and went for a nice walk. Only problem? It's pure sunshine and about 23 degrees outside. And I'm irish. I burn almost instantly! I know I shouldn't be using Sun Block because of the diet but I couldn't resist putting some on before I went in the sun. I put it on my nose and cheeks, the places that burn the easiest, and only used about 1/2 tablespoon but who knows how it will hurt me tomorrow. I'll probably have a sun burn though! The lobster colour will go well with my tong hands.

Today, when I got home, I started having wicked cravings. I want cheese so bad. I want peanut butter too. I want pizza with butter chicken on it topped with some fried chicken. Mmmmmmmm... but I have resisted. I made some shrimp again but this time with a tiny bit of lemon juice, pepper and fresh garlic. I am also having asparagus with salt and pepper. For lunch I had a mini burger patty with mustard, a pint of tomatoes and 6 strawberries. Hopefully this will help with the cravings, I'm also going to have some tea and more water until I feel full. God I want a peanut butter sandwich...

No comments:

Post a Comment