Thursday 7 July 2011

VLCD Day #6: -1.9lbs (AKA: 9lbs and 6 days down, 37 days and 11lbs left!)

Woohoo!! Down 1.9lbs today!! I am officially down 9lbs in only 6 days. Very impressive. If I keep going at this rate I won't have to worry about hitting my goal of 20lbs. I might even go well past that number with any luck!

Today I felt really hungry from like 10:30am until 1pm and the food didnt help much. This morning I didn't have my fiber or my tea, like a bad girl, and I bailed hard core in the shower. Our shower curtain is too long for our tub and I slipped on it today and landed hard on my chest. But don't worry, Nick cut it extra short as soon as he got home today! What a good man. I'm assuming the combination of those three things caused my tummy to go haywire. I felt awful all morning it was very unpleasant, it felt like I was dying of starvation or had a really awful tummy ache.

I had some coffee and ate my lunch and started feeling better around 1pm. I was very tempted to grab a big 'ol Subway sandwich but I resisted the temptation! Hopefully it all pays off by tomorrow (here comes -10 lbs! Please please please!). My cravings aren't as strong as they were the other night although I did have to smell some peanut butter today to calm myself down, it does not smell nearly as good as you would think it does... honey smells really yummy though. I kind of miss the feeling of being properly full and anytime I see someone on TV eating I start salivating for the texture of their food. I was watching Franklin & Bash today and someone was eating a hot pretzel (which I don't even like) and I was ready to strangle them through the tv just so I could taste the bread with the salt all over it. In fact... they were eating mustard with the pretzel.. maybe that's where that came from. Either way, I'm still feeling good, no big blasts of adrenaline or lethargic feelings, no pain etc etc. so I'm still very happy with the diet.

Dinner was pretty good; I had a mini burger with mustard, melba with mustard... cucumbers & pickles with mustard. Yea, I was having a mustard kind of day. I think I was just craving another flavour and I've always loved mustard so it all works out. French's Yellow Mustard on mini cucumbers, not too shabby! I've drank a lot of water today though. About 4 or 5 bottles, a coffee and a glass of tea. I just downed another bottle of water while sitting here typing. Hopefully the water will flush my body out some more so I can get rid of all of the toxins and salt etc. I never thought I could drink  that much and always had a hard time drinking "8 glasses a day" but so far I've had almost 12 glasses (assuming a glass is 250mls), nevermind the water in my cucumbers, mustard and tomatoes! Feels nice to be hydrated.

If anyone has any questions or concerns, please feel free to comment on any of my blogs. T

thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment