Friday 15 July 2011

VLCD Day #14: -1.6 lbs (AKA: Lost 15 Pounds in Two Weeks!!)

Wow. 15lbs in only two weeks! That's just incredible, isn't it? I've decided to buy myself my new purse at my next big goal of 20lbs (my original goal for the entire 40 days) but this time I bought myself a fancy new BBQ. It folds down like a suitcase and you can roll it around! It will be perfect for camping. I love it already. *sigh*

I am so curious to know what I will have lost by August 13 if my losses are going this well. I'm half expecting a stall to happen any day now as it seems to happen to most of the people on HCG. I've so far only had random days as stalls but nothing major yet. Unfortunately, TOM (time of month) is coming to visit this week and apparently that can cause a stall or even weight gain for the days that he is around. Most of it is supposed to be water retention but who knows. Not looking forward to it, anyway. This must be why men do better on the HCG diet!

Some people have lost an entire 40 - 50lbs on their first round so maybe I'll be one of those lucky ones regardless of this? I don't want to get my hopes up though because I am very proud of the 15 that I've lost already. It's so insane to think that this has happened, I've always figured the only way I would ever lose it was through diet and exercise. No quick fixes. Still curious if this diet is going to come back and bite me in the ass, as they say, if it seems too good to be true, it usually is. But who knows? They ALSO say "don't look a gift horse in the mouth"

No comments:

Post a Comment